Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Sick Bastard

I never get sick on weekdays when I could spend the day on the couch being miserable but entertained by my thoughts of everyone else working.

This weekend it was food poisoning from a local joint. I woke up Saturday after turning in before 11pm on a Friday with a gut full of air. I felt like I'd been inflated with some sort of noxious gas.

My burps were sour and farts were not to be trusted. I couldn't stand upright without a stomach cramp. I was still feeling ill when Monday came all too fast. Responsibility demanded I head to work, and really the worse was over. But I was tired, I didn't get much sleep, and I still wasn't trusting solid food.

So, there you have it. I can't really say I'm sorry for not getting a post up yesterday, but don't worry. I'm here to stay--until they buy me out.

But! I do have some good news. I have been actively creating bastard-type content with the hopes of getting an actual website up and going. You may have noticed going to bastardsmouth.com redirects you here. Someday--soon, I'm hoping, it'll be a nice, bastard friendly website.

I don't have an ETA for the site to go live, but I do have a programmer I'm blackmailing to do my bidding! I don't plan on creating everything myself either, so if you have content of any kind you think might appeal to us bastards, get a hold of me.

You guys can help, if you're so inclined. Keep telling your friends about Bastardsmouth.com and if you have a content request--email me!

bastardsmouth@gmail.com

I like interviewing people, reviewing albums or even other blogs. Really, I'm like the fat girl who's lost a lot of wait here--easy.

But until then, I'll keep up the posting and content creating! Long live bastards (and easy women who stumble into parenthood! Love you mom! We'll meet someday dad, you know, if you're alive!)

No comments: